Page Cooper Sciotto is senior director of development strategy and operations at JFF. She helps build JFF’s fundraising capacity, with an emphasis on increasing unrestricted and organizational capacity investments. She also develops and improves systems and processes that elevate JFF’s development capacity and performance.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Fundraising systems, regulations, and processes
- Development communications and strategic planning
- Prospect and donor solicitation
- Strategic donor relations
Before joining JFF, Cooper Sciotto spent 12 years at Johnson & Wales University, where she oversaw all fundraising and alumni relations efforts and facilitated planning and execution of the school’s first major fundraising campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in comparative literature, University of Rhode Island
- MBA, concentration in public and nonprofit administration, Boston University Questrom School of Business