Maud A. Abeel is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. She builds systems, partnerships, and policies ensuring all young people can access high-quality career-connected learning and navigation supports.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Career exploration and navigation systems
- Program and initiative design and development
- Postsecondary access and success
- Strategic advising and partnerships
- Technical assistance, coaching, and professional learning communities
Before joining JFF, Abeel was an education and policy consultant to City University of New York, NYC Center for Youth Employment, FHI 360, and others. She also worked at Carnegie Corporation of New York and intermediaries supporting networks of innovative public schools.
- Bachelor’s degree in art history, Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- Master’s degree in education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Teaching certificate, University of Maryland