Kris Sampson is vice president of finance at JFF. She oversees overall financial activities and manages financial operations, budgeting, and fiscal strategy, ensuring that employees have the timely, accurate data they need to administer programs effectively and drive operational excellence.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Organizational transformation
- Operations and financial management
- Entrepreneurial strategies
- Mergers and acquisitions
Before joining JFF, Sampson spent her career in financial management, working in both the public and private sectors. She has worked with large and small organizations, supporting initiatives at the community and national levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and management, Salem State University, Salem, Massachusetts
- MBA, concentration in finance, University of Massachusetts at Lowell