Krista Ford is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF, supporting initiatives that broaden access to high-quality training and employment. Her work focuses on training providers and creating workforce development strategies that improve equity in employment opportunities and outcomes.
Ford’s skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program design and leadership
- Community-based organizations
- Partnership and network development
- Learner recruitment and advising
Before joining JFF, she led outreach, community engagement, and student recruitment efforts for postsecondary education, adult education, and workforce training providers in Boston and Washington, DC.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, Princeton University
- Master’s degree in public policy, Brandeis University