Joe Deegan is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF, working with frontline organizations to create opportunities for learners and workers across the United States.
His work focuses on the potential for innovative, short-term education and training programs to support the advancement of people who don’t have the work or wages they need to get by.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Competency-based education
- IT training programs
- Program design and development
- Postsecondary access and success
- Positive youth development
Before joining JFF, Deegan managed a postsecondary bridging program that connected young people who were not in school or working to community college programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature, King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Master’s degree in public affairs, with a specialized concentration in nonprofit management, Indiana University Bloomington