Beth Spektor is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. She leads the Rapid IT Training and Employment Initiative, supporting the efforts of service providers in five communities to connect local residents to training and jobs in IT.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program and project design and management
- Postsecondary-community college transformation
- Sector strategies
- Work-based learning and STEM workforce
- Federal grant management
Before joining JFF, Spektor worked in the Office of Continuing Education and Workforce Programs at the City University of New York (CUNY), serving as the director of CUNY Internship Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in American culture and psychology, University of Michigan
- Master’s degree in social work, University of Michigan
- Master’s degree in education, Arizona State University