Welcome to the #BuildwithJFF Social Ambassador Program
JFF invites you to help raise our collective profiles on key social channels by becoming a Social Media Ambassador. We are Stronger Together when we speak with one voice to amplify our message and ensure that our common mission – to drive change in American workforce and education systems to promote economic advancement for all – resonates clearly and powerfully.
Who can be a Social Media Ambassador
You can! If you are affiliated with JFF or passionate about promoting economic advancement issues, we welcome you to add your voice to #BuildwithJFF.
What is a Social Media Ambassador
As a #BuildwithJFF Ambassador, we’ll ask you to:
- Follow JFF on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Post at least once a week on LinkedIn and/or Twitter (we’ll email you weekly with scripted posts you can copy and paste – see the sample schedule below)
- Tag the ambassador program: We’ll use #BuildwithJFF as a hashtag for all ambassador posts to help us measure our collective impact
- Use JFF hashtags when we encourage you to do so – for instance, use #JFFHorizons to promote Horizons.
- Use the provided Bit.ly links which will help us track visits back to the JFF site
Example of a Weekly Posting Schedule (Ambassadors will receive weekly updates emailed to them)