JFF Is Back at ASU+GSV!
At Jobs for the Future (JFF), we’re looking forward to an inspiring three days of learning and networking at the ASU+GSV Summit in San Diego, April 17-19!
As an ASU+GSV sponsor, we’re excited about the opportunity to reconnect with longtime partners and supporters and forge new alliances with innovators and leaders from across the learn and work ecosystem. Let’s join together in imagining a new era in which all people have equal access to the future.
Our president and CEO, Maria Flynn, will moderate a panel discussion about skills-based hiring on the opening day of the summit, and several JFF experts will participate in presentations throughout the three-day event.
We want to hear from you. Click here to request a meeting with JFF at the ASU+GSV Summit.
Here’s the full list of ASU+GSV sessions featuring members of the JFF team:
Monday, April 17
- Maria Flynn, President and CEO, JFF: Skills-Based Hiring: More Rhetoric or a New Reality?
- Kristina Francis, Executive Director, JFFLabs: Bringing the Metaverse to Higher Education
Tuesday, April 18
- Meena Naik, Director, JFF: What Else Do You Got? When the Degree Isn’t the Standard Anymore
Wednesday, April 19
- Sabari Raja, Managing Partner, JFFVentures: Virtual Internships: Scaling Access to Real-world Learning,
- Sharon Leu, Executive in Residence, JFF: Blockchain Credentialing and Learner Employment Records
Help Us Spread the Word
Be sure to let everyone in your networks know that you’ll be connecting with JFF at ASU+GSV by sharing your plans across your social channels and joining the conversation:
- Talk about JFFs presence at ASU+GSV using hashtag #asugsvsummit #WkDev #EdTech #RacialEquity
- Share or retweet our Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram posts
- Follow us on Twitter @jfftweets and @asugsvsummit