- Homepage and About/What/Who: Our new homepage and about pages are dedicated to answering the question of most interest on our previous website “Who is JFF?” The homepage answers this boldly at the top, while directing users to our work. The lower part of the page is flexible and we can feature many tiles of new content. Contact MarComm’s web channel at email@example.com to request to add your content to the homepage.
- Staff: Your bio pages are much more robust, with all the features of other pages and able to feature content you’ve worked on. If you have updates to your bio, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Soon, you’ll have a dedicated website power user closer to you to help make updates. If you’d like to become a website power user, you guessed it, email email@example.com.
- Where We Work: We have an interactive map that links to all our impact stories. We are not currently listing initiatives as “nationwide” as it has no relevance to the map, but will over time add cities, regions and other sophistication to this!
- Events: We can feature events now! Exciting! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like one of your events, speaking engagements, etc. posted!
- Point of View: This is the new home of blogs, media mentions, etc. It’s a great place to read new content! Maybe make it your homepage?
Everything is searchable by many types of tags!