Veronica Buckwalter is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. She helps organizations build systems and infrastructures that propel working adults, dislocated workers, and individuals with barriers to education and employment toward high-quality jobs that pay a living wage.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Noncredit-to-credit and career pathways
- Local and state workforce development systems
- Sector partnerships
- Research design and evaluation
- Design and implementation of training and employment programs
Before joining JFF, Buckwalter was director of the Center for Industry Research & Workforce Alignment at Delaware Technical Community College, where she helped ensure college programs reflected regional industries’ labor needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Master’s degree in public administration, Penn State University