Megha Bansal Rizoli is a director in the Employer Mobilization practice at JFF. She drives strategy and thought leadership on the role that private-sector employers and institutions play in creating equitable economic advancement and quality jobs.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Strategic visioning and strategy development
- Program design and development
- Multisector partnerships and collaboration
- Facilitation and training
- Corporate practice change
Previously, as JFF’s director of organizational strategy, Bansal Rizoli helped align the CEO and leadership team on JFF’s North Star and strategic priorities. Before joining JFF, she was a consultant at Monitor Deloitte and a World Economic Forum fellow.
- Bachelor’s degrees in economics and psychology, University of Maryland
- Master’s degree in public policy, Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University
- MBA, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania