Max Milder is a director in the Insights practice at JFFLabs. He oversees the research and design of JFF’s market scans and supports research efforts across the organization.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Research design and strategy
- Program management and leadership
- Labor market research
- Credential design and innovation
- Online education strategy
Before joining JFF, Milder was head of market research at Coursera, where his research supported the development of new accessible, low-cost online degrees. Previously, he spent eight years at EAB, leading a research practice serving higher education leaders in adult and online education.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Master’s degree in public administration, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts