Marcy Jenkins is senior director of information technology at JFF. She establishes a strategic vision and plan for using technology to optimize JFF’s operations. She also supervises the execution of the strategic plan as well as day-to-day IT operations.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- IT strategy, governance, and operations
- IT program and project management
- Business analytics, strategy, and process improvement
Before joining JFF, Jenkins worked for Booz Allen Hamilton, providing senior-level IT strategy consulting and program management support to federal CIO organizations within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Justice, and U.S. intelligence community.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, South Carolina State University
- Master’s degree in science, concentration in business analytics, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Master’s degree in science, concentration in engineering and technology, George Washington University