Lisa Soricone is a senior director at JFF. She leads the Research, Evaluation & Analytics unit and research and evaluation work for initiatives focused on promoting the advancement of learners and workers from low-income backgrounds.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Research design and management
- Program evaluation
- Survey and protocol design
- Qualitative analysis
- Training and facilitation
Before joining JFF, Soricone was a research and evaluation analyst at Commonwealth Corporation, where she evaluated workforce development programs in Massachusetts. She also has conducted evaluations of projects aimed at promoting adult learner success in postsecondary education and supporting the advancement of frontline workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in French and political science, William Smith College, Geneva, New York
- Master’s degree in international education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- PhD in community education and lifelong learning, Harvard Graduate School of Education