Laura Roberts is a senior director in the Employer Mobilization practice at JFF. She leads the design and implementation of JFF’s work with Fortune 1,000 corporate leaders, helping them change business practices at scale in ways that benefit workers, communities, and the bottom line.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Workforce development and inclusive talent practices
- Corporate social responsibility strategy
- People and project management
- Meeting facilitation and design
- Business development
Before joining JFF, Roberts advanced the adoption of more inclusive employment practices as head of workforce programs at consultancy FSG and was a program officer at the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree, New York University
- Master’s degree in public administration, NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service