Kyle Hartung is an associate vice president in the Education practice at JFF. He works with leaders and organizations to design, strengthen, and scale solutions to reimagine the ways in which people experience and move through education and workforce development systems.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Education to career pathways
- Cross-sector partnerships
- Work-based learning
- Secondary and postsecondary alignment
- Systems leadership and change
Before joining JFF, Hartung spent 20 years as a teacher, leader, consultant, and researcher in public K-12 and higher education settings, most recently as a researcher with the Learning Innovations Laboratory at Harvard Project Zero.
- Bachelor of fine arts degree in theater and performance studies, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Master’s degree in teaching, The New School, New York City
- Master’s degree in learning and teaching, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- EdD in educational policy, leadership, and instructional practice, Harvard Graduate School of Education