Krysti Specht is a director in the Center for Apprenticeship & Work-Based Learning at JFF, supporting the national expansion of innovative practices that connect education and employment.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Work-based learning supporting talent underrepresented in the tech industry
- Building comprehensive youth and adult apprenticeship programs
- Workforce policy implementation and alignment
- Postsecondary education access and opportunity
- Educator pathways
Before joining JFF, Specht grew and sustained technology apprenticeships through local and regional partnerships at TechSF, an initiative of the San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development. She also co-founded the Northern California Apprenticeship Network, a regional apprenticeship initiative.
- Associate’s degree in university studies, Fullerton College, Fullerton, California
- Bachelor’s degrees in public health education and promotion, and English literature, San Francisco State University
- Master’s degree in policy management, Georgetown University