Justine Zawatski is a director on the Strategic Engagements team at JFF. She leads JFF’s external engagements and partnerships for organization-wide initiatives, including JFF’s flagship summit, Horizons.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Project and program management
- Partnerships and stakeholder management
- Event planning and logistics
Before joining JFF, Zawatski was a program manager at nonprofit organizations Upwardly Global and SEEC, where she led community partnerships and development and management of direct service programs, teams, and operations for regional and national workforce development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, Penn State University
- Master’s degree in public administration, certification in public budgeting and financial management, Penn State University
- Certificate in corporate social responsibility, University of Colorado at Boulder