Josh Copus is a senior director in JFF’s Workforce & Regional Economies practice, where he develops strategies for JFF to lead workforce systems as they prepare for the future of work. He was previously an entrepreneur in residence at JFFLabs, enabling the use of data and new technology in the U.S. workforce system.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program design, development, and management
- Strategic planning and organizational strategy
- Politics and public policy analysis
- Workforce and economic development
- Emerging technologies
Before joining JFF, Copus was chief operating officer of the National Association of Workforce Boards.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science and history, University of Pittsburgh
- Master’s degree in public administration, University of Pennsylvania