Jerre Maynor, Jr., is a senior director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. His experience spans K-12, higher education, and government, and he is passionate about driving systems-level change to increase equitable access to higher education and quality jobs.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program design and development
- Policy development and implementation
- Equitable access to college and career opportunities
- College and career navigation and advisement
- Cross-sector partnerships and systems integration
Before joining JFF, Maynor served as senior director of career pathways at the Tennessee Department of Education, where he led Tennessee Pathways, a statewide effort to develop and scale high-quality education-to-career pathways.
- Bachelor’s degree in French studies, The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Master’s degree in education, concentration in higher education and higher education administration, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Master’s degree in educational leadership, The Broad Center at Yale School of Management