Jen Horton is a senior director in the Workforce & Regional Economies practice at JFF. She oversees federal and state funding opportunities supporting strong regional economies that expand access to quality jobs.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
· State and local workforce development policymaking
· Regional economic inclusion efforts
· Workforce development innovation
· Economic advancement strategies and investments
Before joining JFF, Horton built a global network of over 1,500 public sector innovation leaders and provided economic mobility-focused technical assistance to local governments and their partners at the Bloomberg Center for Public Innovation and the Bloomberg Center for Government Excellence.
· Bachelor’s degree in sociology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
· Master’s degree in urban and regional planning and environmental justice, University of Michigan