Eugene So is managing director of Lifelong Learning, an incubated practice in JFFLabs. Previously, he was a member of the Postsecondary Market Solutions team, where he helped drive the growth and innovation of JFF’s market-focused strategy to redesign the connection between education and workforce systems to better serve the needs of workers and learners.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Postsecondary partnership development
- Skills-based learning model development
- Workforce development initiatives
- Comparative education system analysis
So has spent 15 years working in the global education field. He has been a teacher and a career advisor, and most recently he led strategic partnership and product development initiatives for two major education companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in history, University of California at Irvine
- Master’s degree in international and comparative education, Teachers College, Columbia University