Ethan Pollack is a senior director in the Policy & Advocacy practice at JFF. He leads the Financing the Future initiative, which explores new approaches to financing postsecondary education. He tracks the evolution and performance of new financing models, establishes best practices, and cultivates an ecosystem of experimentation and consumer protection.
Pollack’s skills and areas of expertise include:
- Postsecondary education and training systems
- Student loans and consumer protection
- Workforce development policy
- Artificial intelligence and the future of work
- Budget and tax policy
Before joining JFF, he worked at the Aspen Institute, the Pew Charitable Trusts, and the Economic Policy Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree, University of California at Los Angeles
- Master’s degree in public policy, George Washington University