Clare Bertrand is a senior director in Lifelong Learning, an incubated practice in JFFLabs. She leads efforts to integrate technology and innovative best practices into solutions designed to ensure young people and the adults who work with them can successfully navigate education and career pathways.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Change management
- Education technology
- New business development
- Creativity and innovation
Before joining JFF, Bertrand worked as an educator and youth program coordinator at the Mattapan Family Service Center in Boston and later worked on educator professional development initiatives with partners including Teachers21 and Simmons College.
- Bachelor’s degree, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Master’s degree in education and education entrepreneurship, University of Pennsylvania
- Master’s degree in philosophy, women, and gender studies, Trinity College, Dublin