Cat Ward is vice president of JFF’s Employer Mobilization practice, which engages the private sector as a strategic force for good. She leads a team that advises companies on envisioning, developing, and implementing strategies that benefit workers, businesses, and communities.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Private-sector influence and practice change
- Equitable and inclusive talent management
- Cross-sector coalitions and impact
Before joining JFF, Ward led the Taproot Foundation’s corporate advisory services, working with prominent companies to drive social impact and develop talent. Previously, she operationalized workforce and small business development strategies for the City of New York.
- Bachelor’s degree, Kenyon College
- Master’s degree in public administration, New York University