Brandi Mandato is a senior director in the Center for Justice & Economic Advancement at JFF. She leads the center’s policy and systems change work, championing efforts to normalize opportunity for people with records at both the state and federal levels.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Economic and workforce justice
- Workforce development
- Career training
- Policy and advocacy activation
- Collaboration and communities of practice
Before joining JFF, Mandato held senior leadership positions at JVS San Francisco, The Doe Fund, and the City University of New York, where she oversaw workforce equity initiatives to create career opportunities for students in high-growth economic sectors.
- Coursework in criminal justice and psychology, University of New Haven
- Certificate in organizational leadership and management, Golden Gate University, San Francisco