Anna O’Connor is a senior director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. Her experience spans K-12, higher education, and government, and she is passionate about creating innovative dual enrollment models as a core strategy for scaling career pathways.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Dual enrollment and early college high school
- Testing innovative models
- Policy development and implementation
- Equitable access to college and career opportunities
- Cross-sector partnerships and systems integration
Before joining JFF, O’Connor worked at the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban studies, Worcester State University, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Master’s degree in public policy, concentration in children, youth, and family policy, Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University