Alex Swartsel is managing director of the Insights practice at JFFLabs and is leading the launch of its Center for Artificial Intelligence & the Future of Work. She helps education-to-career decision-makers understand and prepare for emerging technologies and innovations shaping the future of work and learning.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Technology and digital transformation
- Insights, thought leadership, research, and market analysis
- Public speaking and communications
- Organizational leadership and strategy
Before joining JFFLabs, Swartsel was chief of development, finance, and external affairs for Teach for America’s Washington, DC, region and a senior advisor to U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren.
- Bachelor’s degrees in political science and music, Wellesley College
- MBA, Yale School of Management