Taj Ahmad Eldridge is managing director of Climate Innovation, an incubated practice at JFFLabs. Drawing on more than 25 years of experience as an investment professional, he leads a cross-collaborative team focused on the intersection of climate and workforce.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Business strategy and development
- Fundraising and venture capital
- Strategic planning
Before joining JFF, as a cofounder of Include Venture Partners, Eldridge focused on investing in a diverse group of founders and fund managers who wanted to create innovative ecosystems in their areas. Before that, he was senior director of investments at the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator.
- Bachelor’s degrees in poetry and literature, Texas A&M University at Commerce
- MBA, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, Los Angeles
- PhD in geopolitical economics, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California