Meena Naik is a director in Lifelong Learning, an incubated practice in JFFLabs. She focuses on skills-first design, working to define the vision and enabling features of a skills-first learn-and-work ecosystem and partnering with key stakeholders to realize this vision.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Digital credentialing strategies
- Learner and employer records
- Skills-first workforce development practices
- Strategy development and implementation
- Postsecondary education and policy
Before joining JFF, as the University of North Texas’s Career Connect program director, Naik spearheaded efforts to establish a marketable skills credential program in alignment with accreditation practices and was its comprehensive learner record architect.
- Bachelor’s degree in physiology and neuroscience, University of California at San Diego
- Master’s degree in higher education and student development, Drexel University
- PhD candidate in educational psychology, University of North Texas