Tabitha Manross is chief of staff at JFFLabs. She partners with the unit’s leadership to develop and drive strategic initiatives that foster innovative solutions in education and workforce systems.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Impact assessment and reporting
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Project and program management and evaluation
- Pilot design and execution
- Workshop facilitation
Before joining JFF, Manross was the director of strategy at a $200 million education and workforce development nonprofit. There, she oversaw strategy definition, alignment, and execution and helped envision and develop innovative new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in government, specialized concentration in public administration, Campbell University, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Master’s degree in public administration, specialized concentration in nonprofit management, Indiana University Bloomington