Shauna Pratico is a senior manager with Lifelong Learning, an incubated practice in JFFLabs. She works primarily on projects for Education Quality Outcomes Standards (EQOS), a nonprofit housed within JFF that offers a framework to assess the quality of credential-issuing education and training programs.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program launch and management
- Startup operations
- Leadership and communication
- Creativity and adaptability
- Solutions-oriented approaches
Before joining JFF, Pratico held project and program management roles in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, including at the United Nations, International Service for Human Rights, Fondation d’Harcourt, and Miro.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, Siena College, Loudonville, New York
- Master’s degree in public administration with a specialization in nonprofit management and public policy analysis, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy
- Graduate certificate in public sector management with a specialization in public economics and finance, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy
- Certification in humanitarian affairs, Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University
- Certificate in product management, Cornell University