Presceia O. Cooper-Dennis is senior director of people, culture, and equity at JFF. She joined JFF to build its talent acquisition function, and now provides strategic support across People & Culture verticals and serves as the lead for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI). Cooper-Dennis partners closely with CEO Maria Flynn to steward DEI strategic priorities and oversees the team implementing DEI and employee experience initiatives.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Recruiting and search management
- Organizational development
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Project management
- Strategic leadership
Before joining JFF, Cooper-Dennis worked in several socially entrepreneurial capacity-building organizations as well as education technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication and history, Boston College
- Master’s degree in leadership and organizational psychology, William James College, Newton, Massachusetts