Patrick Combs is vice president of the Center for Apprenticeship & Work-Based Learning at JFF. He leads the development, scaling, and promotion of effective programs that lead to equitable economic advancement.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Workforce and economic development
- Partnership and coalition building
- Employer-led, community-driven talent solutions
Before joining JFF, Combs was the interim CEO and chief program officer for the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership, where he led the second-largest local workforce area in the country while helping to drive equity through programs such as the Chicago Community Health Response Corps.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and international business, University of Maryland
- Law degree, Fordham University School of Law