Paige Mustain is a director in the Research, Evaluation & Analytics unit at JFF. She directs and manages research and evaluation efforts related to workforce development and education.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Research design, management, and analysis
- Mixed-methods research and evaluation
- Computational social science
- Digital technology, equity, and education
- Public-private partnership models
Before joining JFF, Mustain was a research data specialist at the California Workforce Development Board, leading program evaluation and research efforts for California’s High Road Training Partnership initiative—a sector-based, industry-driven, worker-focused training partnership model designed to support and advance economically and environmentally resilient communities across the state.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, University of California at San Diego
- Master’s degree in political economy of information and communication technologies, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- PhD in communication, information, and the social sciences, University of Oxford