Nate Humphrey is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. He leads and oversees the development and implementation of large-scale national communities of practice related to the workforce and regional economies, offering technical assistance for regional sector partnerships and training systems.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program design, development, and management
- Workforce and economic development
- Education policy
- Regional sector strategies
- Labor market analysis
Before joining JFF, Humphrey was associate vice president for workforce and continuing education programs with the North Carolina Community College System and workforce education director with the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Master’s degree in public affairs, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- EdD candidate in community college leadership, North Carolina State University’s Belk Center for Community College Leadership and Research