Kristina Francis is executive director of JFFLabs. She oversees insights, incubation, and investing initiatives that connect traditional systems with system disruptors to enable equitable economic advancement for all.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Corporate operations and entrepreneurial ventures
- Business development
- Software and data integration
- Impact investing
- Cross-sector partnerships
Before joining JFF, Francis served in a variety of roles of escalating authority at EsteemLogic, Booz Allen Hamilton, SAIC, General Dynamics, and American Institutes for Research. In those positions, she was charged with driving growth, developing strong delivery teams, implementing innovative and collaborative systems, and activating cross-sector partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, Georgetown University
- Master’s degree in information systems technology, George Washington University