Kelley Evans is director of the Student Success Center Network at JFF. Along with leading the network’s strategy, growth, and partnerships, Kelley provides strategic consultation to postsecondary leaders, state systems, and institutions. She conducts needs assessments, learning sessions, site visits, and research to craft short-, medium- and long-term strategies that help systems and institutions support students in achieving greater economic advancement through educational opportunities.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Higher education
- Postsecondary reform and redesign
- Research and strategic planning
- Curriculum design and development
- Community outreach
Before joining JFF, Evans spent 14 years as an instructor and college administrator in the North Carolina Community College System.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology and English, Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky
- Master’s degree in child development, Erikson Institute, Chicago
- PhD in reading, writing, and literacy, University of Pennsylvania