Gary Courtney is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. He leads the National Innovation Hub for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in Registered Apprenticeship, focusing on helping employers make commitments to building inclusive Registered Apprenticeship programs.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Workforce development
- Program design and implementation
- Community and employer engagement
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility practices
- Work-based learning, including pre-apprenticeships, and Registered Apprenticeships
Before joining JFF, Courtney led a workforce development team that designed and implemented DEIA-centered apprenticeship and work-based learning programs for Minnesota’s regional planning agency, The Metropolitan Council.
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural business management, University of Minnesota
- MBA candidate, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota