Felicia Sullivan is a director in the Research, Evaluation & Analytics unit at JFF. She leads research and evaluation workstreams related to workforce credentials, technology-enabled learning, and corporate impact investment strategies. She also brings a research lens, currently focused on Google Career Certificates, to JFF’s digital jobs work.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Research design, management, and analysis toward action
- Program development, management, and evaluation
- Training and curriculum development
- Strategic planning and organizational development
- Fiscal management and fund development
Before joining JFF, Sullivan was senior researcher at Tufts University’s Center for Information & Research on Civic Learning and Engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in government, St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York
- Master’s degree in media studies, New School for Social Research, New York, New York
- Graduate certificate, educational research methodology, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master’s degree in public policy, University of Massachusetts at Boston
- PhD in public policy, University of Massachusetts at Boston