Eshwar Eswaran is a director in the Incubation practice at JFFLabs. He leads the emerging product incubation vertical to cultivate disruptive new technology-driven ideas, with the goal of transforming them into scalable, marketable products and solutions that benefit learners and workers.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Product incubation and development
- Data strategy and enablement
- Impact measurement and metrics
- Leadership and coalition-building
- Data-driven impact
Before joining JFF, Eswaran helped lead data collection capacity-building projects, establish a new data governance framework, and modernize the data life cycles of key data products at the International Monetary Fund.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and master’s degree in computer applications, University of Madras, India
- MBA, George Washington University School of Business