Crystal Green is a senior manager in the Executive Office at JFF. She leads and manages the CEO’s briefing pipeline and works with the CEO and chief of staff to develop and manage cross-functional and organization-wide strategic initiatives ensuring the CEO’s vision and strategy are executed successfully.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Leadership development and training
- Program design and implementation
- Project and operations management
- Community building and engagement
- Contracts, acquisitions, and procurement
Before joining JFF, Green was admissions and academic programs manager in the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s School of Public Policy. She oversaw course scheduling, enrollment, admissions, and graduation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, University of Connecticut
- Master’s degree in public policy administration, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Master’s degree in education, concentration in higher education, University of Massachusetts at Amherst