Brianne McDonough is a director in Solutions Design & Delivery at JFF. She focuses on the intersection of higher education and workforce development, providing technical assistance and coaching and developing tools to assist postsecondary institutions and leaders in partnership with workforce agencies and employers.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Labor market research and grants development
- Institutional research and assessment
- Student success and retention
- Experiential learning and career pathways
- Employer and industry engagement
Before joining JFF, McDonough worked as a co-op faculty and employer engagement specialist at Northeastern University’s Khoury College of Computer Sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree in earth sciences and geology, Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Master’s degree in education, concentration in higher education in student affairs, Salem State University, Salem, Massachusetts