Beth Massa is a manager in the Insights practice at JFFLabs. She helps develop market scans and other thought leadership products.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Program development and management
- Career development and navigation
- Navigating community college systems
- Public-private partnership facilitation
- Stakeholder management and engagement
Before joining JFF, Massa was a transition navigator at the California Conservation Corps. She built partnerships with community organizations, service providers, and employers to provide more than 200 corps members access to career opportunities. She helped dozens of young people enter careers paying a living wage and offering pathways to economic advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban studies, University of California at Berkeley