Amy Seusing is chief development officer at JFF. She leads the development team and strategy to diversify revenue through government grants, foundation and corporate partners, and individual support, creating high-impact partnerships for the communities JFF serves.
Her skills and areas of expertise include:
- Local, national, and global fundraising
- Corporate and nonprofit partnerships
- Corporate social responsibility
- Strategic planning for long-term impact
- Community-focused donor relationships
Before joining JFF, Seusing served as senior director of corporate and foundation relations at the Obama Foundation. She created the corporate and foundation fundraising team, strategy, and structure to grow revenue to over $150 million in three years.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology and Spanish, Union College, Schenectady, New York