At a GlanceThis year, we’re back at ASU+GSV in San Diego, and can’t wait to see you there. You’ll hear from JFF leaders, meet and greet innovators and experts across workforce and education, and join us for a special reception for JFF’s friends and supporters.
We’re ready for ASU+GSV—are you?
This year, we’re back in San Diego, and can’t wait to see you there. You’ll hear from JFF leaders, meet and greet innovators and experts across workforce and education, and join us for a special reception for JFF’s friends and supporters.
Want to schedule time with a JFF team member? Click here to request a meeting.
Our full list of sessions and opportunities is below:
Monday, April 4, 2022
- Maria Flynn: The role of federal agencies in driving equity.2:10-2:50 p.m., Harbor C, Level 2
- Kristina Francis: Building Truly Inclusive and Diverse Pathways – What’s Working and What’s Not. 2:10–2:50 p.m., Harbor D, Level 2
- Sharon Leu: Designed for Advancement: Digital Credential Design, 3:00-3:45 p.m., Bankers Hill, Level 3
- David Soo: Landmark Study: College is not the only path. 4:40-5:20 p.m., Coronado B, Level 4
- Michael Collins: The role of tech in racial economic equity and closing the Black-white wealth gap. 4:40-5:20 p.m., Harbor D, Level 2
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- Joel Vargas: Career Education: Disrupting the K-16 Model for Equitable Access to Future Jobs. 10:10-10:50 a.m., Coronado B, Level 4
- Tameshia Bridges Mansfield: Sustainability & The Green Economy 1:00 PM–1:45 PM Gaslamp D, Level 2
Help Us Spread the Word
You can raise awareness with your networks by promoting across your social channels and joining the conversation:
- Talk about JFFs presence at ASU+GSV using hashtag #WkDev #EdTech #RacialEquity #BHM #asugsvsummit
- Share or Retweet our Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram posts
- Follow @jfftweets and @asugsvsummit on Twitter