JFF’s Corporate Solutions help companies design, develop, and implement strategies that produce value for businesses while advancing workers and communities.
Our team members have expertise in the worlds of education, talent management, policy, and regional economic development.
We adapt that knowledge to meet the individual needs of our corporate partners—whether they’d benefit from strategic advisement, program development support, or a partner for on-the-ground implementation.
Source and Apply Knowledge
Define the game plan
Design & Development
Build blueprints for execution
Bring the vision to life
More specifically, our team can help you:
- Build, retain, and advance a diverse and qualified workforce.
- Find, attract, and advance qualified and diverse employees
- Train and upskill workers so they can advance through the company
- Guide inclusive workforce planning that will prepare the company for future needs
- Design comprehensive benefits programs that include offerings such as education and tuition support
- Guide inclusive workforce planning that will prepare the company for future need
Social Impact Solutions
- Develop and implement social impact strategies aligned with business goals.
- Design a social impact strategy related to economic development, workforce and education
- Identify individual investments that will produce both business and community impact
- Design and execute effective worker transition programs that equip your employees for future success
- Identify ways for your employees to lend their expertise and skills to community-based