Seamlessly integrate apprenticeship into your current training and talent development strategies.
JFF’s Center for Apprenticeship & Work-Based Learning and our partners can help you set up a high-quality Registered Apprenticeship program that will strengthen and diversify your talent pipeline. Fill out the form to get in touch with a member of our team who can talk to you about:
- Developing and registering an apprenticeship program
- Identifying partners for related technical instruction
- Providing compliance checks for equal employment opportunity and affirmative action plans
- Improving your diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Funding opportunities for programs and apprentices
This effort is supported by the AFL-CIO Working for America Institute and has been funded, either wholly or in part, with federal funds from the Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration under contract numbers 1605C2-20-C-0007 and HG 34355-20-60. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement of same by the U.S. Government.
- Interest Form to Develop a Manufacturing Apprenticeship Program