Brian Douglas is chief operating officer at JFF. He oversees several of the organization’s key functional areas and provides broad operational leadership as JFF seeks to scale our systems to achieve our organizational vision.
Douglas has worked primarily in higher education, managing complex change initiatives and navigating organizational and political challenges to develop consensus, set strategy, and implement creative solutions.
His skills and areas of expertise include:
- Nonprofit leadership and management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Communication and consensus-building
- Change management in mission-driven organizations
Before joining JFF, Douglas was vice president of finance and administration at Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts.
- Bachelor’s degrees in philosophy and religion, Colgate University
- EdM in education administration and policy, Harvard University