Explore our video library to relive Horizons 2020 or catch up on some great conversations you might have missed. Check back soon as we share more!
These recordings capture the momentum and urgency that our speakers brought to the Horizons virtual experience, which focused on JFF’s four pillars of transformation–Design, Scale, Influence, or Invest–each day. The daily activities opened with plenary sessions in which panels of respected leaders confronted the pressing issues of our time.
Day 1: Design
Develop bold, innovative models—with equity front and center.
- Maria Flynn, President and CEO, JFF
Day 2: Scale
Build out the best ideas to create the broadest possible impact.
- Kim Hunter Reed, Commissioner of Higher Education, Louisiana
- Dan Greenstein, Chancellor, Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education
- Steve Grove, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Michael Collins, VP, JFF
Day 3: Influence
Collaborate with thought leaders and critical voices to drive the national conversation toward solutions.
- Andrew Yang, entrepreneur, founder of Humanity Forward, and former 2020 presidential candidate
- John Battelle, Cofounder and CEO, Recount Media
Day 4: Invest
Reimagine funding and galvanize the private, public, and philanthropic sectors to support what works.
- Charles Fields, VP of Program Implementation, The James Irvine Foundation
- Danette Howard, Senior VP and Chief Strategy Officer, Lumina Foundation
- Gayatri Agnew, Senior Director, Walmart Foundation
- Hilary Pennington, Executive VP of Programs, The Ford Foundation